Pre Sales Engineer -Qatar Protected content speaking MANDATORY !!
Sales Engineers are the primary technical resource for the field sales force. Sales Engineers are responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with the sales team as the key technical adviser and product advocate for our products. The Sales Engineer must be able to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users. Must be able to identify all technical issues of assigned accounts to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process. Must be able to establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle.
• Responsible for development and delivery of product demonstrations and PoCs
• Responsible for representing the product to customers and at field events such as conferences,
• Responsible to build an amicable relationship with the vendors.
• Able to respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs. Design drawings and
• Able to convey customer requirements to Product Management teams
• Able to travel throughout sales territory.
• Able to withstand work pressure as and when it emerges.
• Able to liaise with the line manager and to grow with the company.
Ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in software sales and knowledge of technology. Comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base. Must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in written responses to emails, RFPs, and when submitting reports. Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches. Must be prepared for business travel as per the requirement.
If you meet the above requirement please send in your cv's on Protected content