Join now

PRV Room/Bath in a 5 Star Apartment (Doha)

** NOW AVAILABLE UNTIL JULY 19**

2 WEEK MINIMUM - Protected content

1 MONTH - Protected content

Enjoy your time in beautiful Doha by staying at a high class apartment building full of amenities. You won't have to worry about anything. It's all included.

The Space
It is a very nice and cosy apartment located in the heart of Doha called WestBay.

The apartment consists of a large lounge, a kitchen, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 1 visitor toilette.

Each room has a sea view. There is a pool, restaurant and many other facilities in the tower.

The tower is very close to the sea without any obstacle. There is a sea view panoramic window in each room and in the living room.

All is furnished
* Bedding
* Dishwasher
* Towels
* Hairdryer
* Well equipped kitchen
* Cable TV with international channels
* Washing Machine
* Air Conditioning
* Free WIFI

There are also a lot of facilities in the building:
* Underground parking
* Elevators
* Restaurant
* Indoor Pool
* Gym
* Sauna

The Apartment is in WestBay which is the business area of Doha. WestBay is the location of almost all embassies. The head offices of big companies with night clubs, bars, great restaurants.

Unlike other areas, it's the most finished location with less construction in progress which can block traffic. All other areas in Doha are full of traffic deviations due to works in progress.

Guest Access
I will give you an access card to enter the apartment.

Interaction with Guests
You will have a roommate who will be staying in their own bedroom/bath.

The Neighborhood
We are in the middle of downtown Doha. It is near to close to everything and anything.

Getting around
The apartment is a 5 minute walk from Doha City Centre. This is great for 2 reasons.

1. It has a Carrefour for all of your grocery needs.
2. There are always taxis there and they have to use the metre, so you can take a taxi from City Centre and go anywhere.

Other Things to Note
Before you book, please message me with any questions you have so that there are no issues when you arrive.

If you are a tourist I can definitely help with things to see and do.

Doha Forum