Join now

West Bay Apt, room available, QTR 8000pm (Doha)

I am looking for a male/female flatmate to share a stunning 2 bedroom apartment in West Bay, close to City Centre, Gate Mall, Tornado Tower area. Available from the 9th of February.

The bedroom has a king size bed with en-suite and amazing views. The living/dining room is enormous, certainly the largest I have seen in a Doha apartment. It is beautifully furnished in a simple contemporary way with a large smart TV. one entire side of the apartment has floor to ceiling glazing which makes the apartment very bright
The kitchen is equipped with high end appliances and is separated from the living space.

The building facilities include:
Gym and pool (in-house personal trainer at special rates)
Sauna plunge pool and health suite on the top floor inclusive of luxury spa salon
Underground parking,
The apartment comes with access to Porta Arabia 1 outdoor swimming pool at the Pearl
Bakery, Cafe coffee shop, and restaurant on the ground floor.
There is a laundry with dry cleaning service.

There is a weekly cleaner and separate ironing lady, these services and also the bills are extra.
I am looking for somebody who is prepared to take over the lease, so any interested candidate should be long term.
I am an Irish male Architect in early 30s, I am very relaxed and easy going, and look for the same in a flatmate.

Whats app - Protected content
Mobile - Protected content

Doha Forum