Join now

Looking for a Room in DUBLIN 2 or 4. (Dublin)

Hi all!

I'm looking for a room/house to share/apartment, ideally around Merrion Square, Baggot street or also around Ballsbridge!!

Would like to share with at least 2, 3 or even more other people! I really like big houses, relaxed environment but clean, a cozy place with good light and good atmosphere! I enjoy a dinner once in a while with my housemates and having a good chat..

I am an easygoing, fun and tidy sociable guy in mid-twenties. Enthusiastic about sports and music amongst others, I play guitar and used to play the drums back in Madrid. I travel every couple of weeks, I go regularly to the theatre, concerts, cinema and I like to go climbing and swimming during the week as well.

Also like cooking by the way, home Spanish dishes but also enjoy to learn new things.

I work 8am to 5pm aprox., Monday to Friday, but I probably come later back home when I have the chance to do other stuff.

Non-smoker, but don't really mind if others do (as long as its not in the kitchen!)

If this sounds good to you, PLEASE contact me anytime at Protected content email me at Protected content or even facebook: "Juan Ndp Zulaica". Whatever you prefer.