Make a date in your diary to visit the Language Recruitment Fair, sponsored by Protected content at the Gresham Hotel, O’Connell Street, Dublin 1 on the 12th & 13th September Protected content .
The Language Recruitment Fair is the largest & most exciting exhibition of its kind dedicated to multi-lingual recruitment.
If you are a bi-lingual or multi-lingual speaking professional, and you are interested in finding athe ideal job that meets your language and industry-sector skills - this is a ‘must-see’ event!!
Last year over 5,000 people attended the Language Recruitment Fair held in Dublin, and many were successful in finding employment opportunities using their language skills.
This year the show will be coming back to Dublin to help candidates meet employers looking to specifically recruit candidates with linguistic skills.
Why you SHOULD NOT MISS the Language Recruitment Fair:
• The fair showcases many national & international companies and organisations, that are interested in recruiting people with language skills, including: IBM, SAP, BMC Software, Canadalife, EMC², thebigword, gem, grafton, etc
• You will be able to meet many employers under one roof, saving you time and energy when looking for your new job!
• You will be able to talk to leading employers face-to-face and discuss a wide range of employment opportunities in Dublin & the rest of Ireland, as well as in the UK & Europe.
• Companies will be conducting interviews hoping to hire staff at the event
• Bring your CV, so you can be interviewed and even get a job before you leave the fair!
• Recruitment professionals will be on hand to give you free advice on your CV and all other aspects to help you find your perfect job.
For more information about the fair and to register for your FREE ticket visit:
We look forward to seeing you there!
Mel & theTop Language Jobs Team