Join now

Warning....request for friendship! who does that!! (Erbil)

Sent: March 19, Protected content PM
Subject: Richard your friend from InterNations

Hello Dear friend,

How are you doing? I hope you are fine and okay. Is nice to meeting you and am sure knowing you more would be quite interesting.

I have to be brief here, though you will get to know me more as things unfold, but firstly, I'm an optimistic person with a sense of humor, fairly easy-going and believe in positive minds. I'm a contractor by profession; basically I am satisfied with my job. I'm also really good at finding my balance.I love pets ,i am social and i enjoy spending time with friends and this are things I like to do. I like taking time for myself whether it is, climbing mountains. I hike regularly....I enjoy it and it's a great way to keep in shape. I also enjoy tennis, and gym workouts,play Golf regularly and like going to the beach, I'm open to learning new things that I haven't tried before, the first things people usually notice about me is my easy smile.

I want to have fun and enjoy life. I love to laugh and love making other laugh too. Laughter makes me feel joyful, and has been my driving force out here,. I feel at ease when communication is there. I enjoy the stimulation of an intelligent conversation or the comfort and peace of just quietly sitting side by side with someone i cherish. A light touch, a warm hug, a look that is understood. I would like to feel the comfort of knowing that I'm safe when am with her. I would also like to find a like-minded person where we can participate in activities together and encourage each other to pursue our interests as well.

I consider myself to be a fairly honest and truthful person and expect the same in return;I believe that time spent apart helps keep things fresh in a relationship and makes the time we do spend together even better, just my thoughts. I had no kids with my late wife.I'm hoping that I will find the one who will be my best friend, my confidant.Trust,honesty, communication are traits that are very important to me. I do like attention but am quite happy by myself too, little things mean a lot to me.

Well, I hope that this lets you know a little about me while we look forward to keep writing each other to get more acquainted, would be waiting patiently to hear from you soon.

I have attached photo of myself. Will be delighted knowing your thoughts.Have a good time dear.

Regards,
Richard
There was a weird picture of himself attached to the email too,

Erbil Forum

Our Global Partners