Join now

Can you host me for a few nights? (13-16 Oct) (Essen)

I am going to Essen for the International Spieltage in Messe Essen, and since it was a last minute change of plans (will be doing some work for a Danish publisher at the messe), it have turned out to be impossible to find a hotel.

I have been searching on Couchsurfing for some days now without luck, and now I turn to you in hope anyone would lend me a sofa - or even the floor (I am medieval camper in the spring and autumn, so hard grounds are no problems for me).

I arrive in Essen very early Thursday (around Protected content , so I won't expect anyone being up and host me at that time, so peoperly will be walking around (if you see a sailor with a trolly and perhaps a red, woolen cape - that's just me); but if you can host me from Thursday evening (13th Oct) to Sunday morning (16th Oct), I promise to be out of your hair right away!

I am a calm, young(ish) man, most of the time I will be at Messe Essen so I will not be of any trouble. I provide my own food and everything: I wont even have baggage! (just my coat, cape, hood, and personal equipment - my trolley is installed at die Messe).

I hope someone can help me out - and I am willing to give a little compensation for your trouble.

Jørgen "Jürgen" from Kopenhagen, Dänemark

(I do speak some German - but it's a bit rusty; if you speak slowly I might understand)