Join now

2 Room 70 sqm Furnished Apartment-Steinheim Hanau (Frankfurt)

Moving out & renting my Apartment. 70 sqmtrs, 2.0 OG, 2 Zimmer-wohnung (Livingroom+Bedroom+Kitchen&eating area+Small study+1 Bathroom). Rent is Protected content Protected content € pm. No provision. Available 1st Dec onwards. (Date can be discussed)
Located in Steinheim am Main (Hanau), 30 min by car/train to FFM hbf (Train S8 or S9, direct all night connectivity to Flughafen/Wiesbaden). Steinheim station is 10 minutes by foot; Hanau Hbf is 2kms away (access to regional trains, ICE). Nearest bus stop is 5 mins away by foot. 5 minutes away from River Main, with a beautiful river trail to Seligenstadt/Aschaffenburg. Rewe is Protected content away. Quiet, peaceful and small town with a beautiful Altstadt Steinheim (old walled city with small castle and old architecture), lots of native Deutsch and Italian restaurants, and friendly people.
I will also be selling my furniture, and all electronics (Kitchen, TV, WaschMachine, Refrigerator, Vacuum Cleaner etc)
If anyone interested in the Apartment/furniture, please PM/contact me on Protected content . Will share more details (& photos) on request. Please note I would like to give the apartment to someone who buys the furniture. Cheers.

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Frankfurt Forum