Join now

Beautiful flat to rent in Offenbach am Main (Frankfurt)

Hi everyone! A friend of mine is renting her very beautiful flat in Offenbach am Main as of October. Please, find here below some details. Unfortunately I can't upload the pictures, but feel free to contact Yvonne directly for more information at Protected content via Email Protected content

To rent: Fully & modern furnished apartment (2 rooms) in Offenbach

The appartment Protected content has modern furniture and is located in a quiet house with 7 apartments, centrally in Offenbach with very good connection to Frankfurt city and EZB (only 4 stations!)

Rent: Protected content
Deposit: Protected content rents
Available from: 1st October Protected content

Bedroom with comfortable king-size bed Protected content with new mattresses.
Big wardrobe with sliding door offers a lot of room to store your belongings.

Kitchen is fully equipped, with kitchen machines, Nespresso Coffee maker, ceramic stove top, dish washer, washing machine and you have your own dryer in the cellar.

The dining area is bright and offers access to the spacious balcony.
Protected content
Bathroom with window
Corridor

TV area with sofa, armchair, new flat screen TV and DVD player

Further details:
• Storeroom with built-in Shelf offers additional storage space
• Parquet floor in all rooms
• Bike parking area (can be looked)
• Energy performance certificate until 20.10.2021, energy requirement 135,59 kWh/m2a, year of construction Protected content , natural gas
• All furniture and household effects (including towels and bed-linen) present, you can instantly move in and don’t have to care about anything anymore!

• Busses in walking distance (3mins), Trains (main Station or S1, S2, S8 and S Protected content
• Only 20min to Frankfurt City center and only 4 stops to EZB, 5min to motorway A661

If you are interested or for further questions, please feel free to contact me under Protected content via Email: Protected content

Frankfurt Forum