Join now

Flatmate wanted for beautiful App. in NORDEND (Frankfurt)

Interested in sharing a spacious and beautiful 5 room flat Protected content , balcony) in the NORDEND? I’m looking for a new flatmate.

Free as of 01st Dec: 2 lovely rooms, a bedroom and a living room/study with access to the balcony, combined approx. 40 sqm, plus a commonly used space of 36 sqm with a lovely hall, full function kitchen incl. dishwasher and washing machine as well as bathroom and guest toilette. 2nd floor, elevator provided.
The flat is located at Mercatorstrasse 11, directly at the Hessendenkmal and opposite of the gorgeous Bethmannpark and Chinese Garden. Popular shopping and night life area Berger Strasse and ZEIL with bars and cafes, restaurants and supermarkets are only 5 min walk away. The European Central Bank and the Zoo are nearby as well Protected content walk).
Directly across the street from the flat you find the station: Hessendenkmal, serving tram lines 12 and 18 and bus lines 30 and 36.
The station Konstablerwache is only a 5 min walk; station for almost all S-Bahn (express trains) and underground lines to the main station, Frankfurt Airport or Offenbach etc:
S-Bahn lines 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9; Underground lines 4, 5; Tram lines 12, 18.
Rent: EUR 809,-- Protected content rent plus 172,-- ancillary costs/Nebenkosten).

Looking forward to hearing from you. By the way, I'm Anja and 46 yrs old. I work in the Finance disctrict and enjoy sharing a flat having both: soomeone to talk to after long hours of work ;-) and having space to myself.

Just give me a ring at Protected content write to Protected content