Join now

Large furnished apartment available in Ginnheim (Frankfurt)

I am leaving Frankfurt at the end of July and looking for someone to take over my fully furnished flat.

The flat is a two story apartment located in Ginnheim and is around 70sq meters in total. I have lived there on my own for over 5 years and have enjoyed the experience. Tthe flat would also suit a couple.

It is on the 3rd floor of a 3 story block and there is no lift.

There is a large open space at the top of the flat where the bed, work area and ensuite bathroom are situated. There is a small utility room for storage and hanging out washing.

On the lower floor there is a large living area and a small kitchen and a guest WC. There is a lovely balcony which enjoys a great view over Taunus and attracts the sun.

The flat is central heated and is warm in the winter although during periods of really hot weather the top floor can get stuffy so a fan is recommended.

The owner lives in the far east but keeps a room at the front of the house where he keeps some personal stuff. He occasionally comes back to stay for a day or so but is not intrusive in any way. He is an American correspondent and speaks several languages.

The rent is €600 warm for a single person and Protected content a couple.

There is a REWE supermarket virtually opposite the apartment and there is a DHL post station within the building.

There is a room in the Keller to leave bikes.

Ginnheimer UBahn station is 8 minutes walk from the flat. I cycle into the city every morning and it takes me 18 minutes door to door.

If you are interested I can send you some pictures of the flat and we can arrange a viewing if applicable.

Please send me a personal message and leave me your email address and phone number.