Join now

provision free Appt in Wiesbaden centre (Frankfurt)

37 sq.m apartment with kitchen in the heart of Wiesbaden on the Dotzheimer Str. Available from 01.03.2014. No Brokerage!
The apartment has a living cum bedroom. It has an open kitchen with cosy a dining area. The bathroom has a shower cabin and a washing machine. The apartment is furnished. The kitchen unit with refrigerator is for free. As I’m moving out of Germany, the rest of the furniture is to be given away for an agreed upon price. All furniture is IKEA furniture (Bed +sidetable+ wardrobe TRYSIL series, writing table, foldable chairs with cushions, TV Stand, bathroom stand, shoerack, jacket stand, 2 big standing lamps). The washing machine is a Siemens 7 kg front loader purchased in June Protected content still under warranty.
)Ideal for commuters and working people. Ideal for students as well (close to the Rhein Main University Central location: Protected content minutes to the bus stop, supermarkets, banks and pharmacies. Few minutes on foot to the city centre.
Rent: Protected content cold rent Protected content warm rent. Deposit amount: 3 months cold rent Protected content
You can contact me on Protected content email me on aratrika. Protected content .
Thanks, Ara!