Join now

Small room in Langen available in April (Frankfurt)

Hi everyone:

2 small rooms in Langen will become available either at the end of March or sometimes in April. I have informed my landlord that I am moving out and the move out date will change depending on my apartment search. The room with pictures are currently listed in City Residence link below at Protected content .

Protected content

One room consists of bedroom, two drawers and a closet space while other room has a computer desk, TV connected to an antenna and a sofa. Combine them, it is about 23 square meters. There is also a large kitchen with a dishwasher and oven plus bathroom with bath tub. Both are shared spaces.

There is ample street parking space and also 5 minute bike ride to S Bahn Langen Bahnoff station and REWE Supermarket.

The house is owned by elderly Irish couple, which is perfect for those who cannot speak German like me. There are two other tenants in the house and both are German men. One works at Frankfurt Airport and goes back to his hometown of Berlin almost every weekend and the other is a salesman, but he is always traveling and the last time I saw him was almost 3 months ago.

If you want to live in an affordable, quiet place that is not too far from Frankfurt Rhein Mein area, this is a perfect place. If you rent directly from the landlord, you do not have to pay provision fee to the Realtor.

Please let me know if anyone wants to setup an appointment to visit.