Join now

Studio 42 sq in OF (S-Bahn Ledermuseum) - Aug. 18 (Frankfurt)

Single person preferred - Located in the city center of Offenbach- starting from Aug. Protected content commitment

I have a spacious, sunny studio flat in a recent development with a huge balcony for rent starting from August Protected content . The house has 12 flats and mostly the owners live there. The house is in the middle of the development and has a secluded and calm setting. No cars, nice walkways and greenery.

The nearest S-Bahn is either Ledermuseum or you can walk up to Kaiserlei (ca. Protected content for using the Frankfurt inner city tariff. Offenbach Hauptbahnhof or the tram is also a short walk if you prefer to get to Südbahnhof in Frankfurt.

The flat is in a new dwelling that was finished in Protected content . Everything is new. Rent is about Protected content (including the service charge - estimated heating, water included). It's got everything you need for a cosy stay. You still need to add to that your electricity and your internet connection though.

Underground parking space can be made available. It is a stone-throw to Offenbach's main shopping street with the Frankfurter Str. featuring everything you need: grocery, organic produce shop, small restaurants, tailor, dry cleaner, bank etc. and lively cafes around the corner.

I am looking for a commitment of at least 12 months. This place is best suited for a single professional. You can contact me if you need the place for a short let, but the price would be higher. The rent quoted is really competitive for this type of flat and area.

I had people rent this place unseen, because they came from a abroad and they were very happy with the flat, surroundings, and the price.

If you have any questions just send me a message.

Frankfurt Forum