Join now

3 Bedroom Apartment Available for Rent/ Sublet (Geneva)

Hi All,

I have a 5 piece apartment, Protected content , in Petit Saconnex, available for rent from early June Protected content date can be reconfirmed). The present monthly rent is Protected content .

This third floor apartment has a very spacious living cum dining room, 3 bedrooms , equipped kitchen, 3 bathrooms Protected content bathroom; 1 shower; and 1 visitor’s toilet) and 2 balconies .The rooms have high ceilings, is very well lit and ventilated, having large glass sliding doors for all the 3 bedrooms and the living room . At the basement there is a common laundry with dryer and a private cave for storage. Private outdoor car parking is immediately available. Covered, underground car parking can be requested to the regie and is expected to be available. The apartment has a large private park of its own and there are few other large parks within walking distance.

The apartment is within 2 to 3 km from the airport, the Cornavin railway station, the UN (Palais de Nations), and shopping complexes like Balexert, Manor and Carrefour (Ferney Voltaire). The Commercial Center of La Tourelle (including Migros) is attached to the apartment. The local public school is just in front of the apartment. There are bus stops on either side of the apartment served by bus no 3, every Protected content .

There are 2 options to get this apartment:
1) A lease directly with the regie.
2) Sublet from me, for short or long period as an unfurnished or furnished apartment. The rate for that would be different from what is mentioned above.

If interested, please feel free to contact me at Protected content Protected content by email at Protected content

Kind Regards