Join now

Charming 3.5 room flat available in central Geneva

Charming flat available in central Geneva as of June 1st Protected content , ideal for single tenant or couple.

Location: heart of the city, 5 mins walking distance to the central railway station, 5 mins to the lake, 2 mins to the ‘Manor’ department store.

Size: 80 sqm, 3.5 rooms (1 bedroom, 1 living-dining room, 1 kitchen with space to eat, entry hall, bathroom, separate toilets). As most flats in Geneva, this one comes without the basics such as oven/stove/washing machne/fridge etc. which need to be sourced by the tenant.

Others: high ceilings, wooden floors, double glazing windows, fully renovated ~5 years ago, very quiet bedroom and kitchen (both looking out on an inside courtyard)

Rent: current rent is 1'920 CHF / month with charges (hot water/heating etc)

Take-over conditions:
1) I'm looking to hand over the apartment to someone committing to purchase all house-hold appliances and furniture for 11'000 CHF negotiable (i.e. branded vitroceramic stove & oven, fridge, dishwasher, washing machine, big LCD TV, micro-wave oven, vacuum cleaner, bed, cupboards, tables, chairs, couch, everything!).

2) The tenant’s monthly salary has to be at least 3x the rent (Geneva rental company requirement)

If interested and complying to both conditions above, please email me at Protected content so we can organize a visit; and please come prepared with the following documentation:

1) ID/passport copy
2) Working/residence permit copy
3) 'office des poursuites' certificate* (*Geneva rental company requirement, for further explanation: Protected content
4) Copies of your last 3 salary sheets alt. contract calling out yearly salary

Of course do not hesitate to get back to me in case of questions.

Kind regards,

Claude Hochreutiner

Geneva Forum