Join now

Room to rent from April 15 (Geneva)

Hello All,

My roommate is seeking a housemate from April 15, minimum 1 month stay. The price is Protected content all inclusive. Please find description below and contact Protected content for more details.

I’m renting a room in my nice apartment in the charming neighbourhood of Acacias/Carouge. The apartment is big (about 65 square meter), bright and very clean (renovated not long ago).

It is located in a quiet street very close to Plainpalais and Carouge (both within 5min walk), public transportation is easily accessible (tram Protected content bus Protected content 5min walk). All facilities are available around the apartment: Supermarkets, dry-cleaner, grocery store (open 7/7 and late at night), gym, swimming pool, etc.

The apartment has 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 living room, 1 spacious entrance corridor, 1 large and fully equipped kitchen, and 1 small balcony. It has parquet floor and large windows.

The room for my flatmate has a double-bed, a night table, a desk and a large wardrobe. The rest of the apartment is fully furnished and equipped (everything has been bought by me and is almost brand new).

Internet access is available (Wi-Fi) and TV as well with all channels (French, Swiss, English, German …). We also have a washing machine in the apartment.

About me … I’m a French young professional working in Geneva. I’m in my mid-20s. I’m a relatively quiet and also quite social person, I’m always happy to share and to learn from others. I’m very respectful of the others and their intimacy and I like to have my quiet and my social moments.

I’m very clean and tidy and I like to keep my things in good shape. I’m very accommodating and a non-dramatic person, so for me flatsharing should really be an easy and non-stressful experience.

I’m expecting all of the above traits from my future flatmate. I’m willing to make of this flatsharing experience a great time thanks to respect, good spirit, and friendliness.

The price is Protected content per month all bills included. I would ask for the copy of passport, work permit, the last payslip and 2-month rent guarantee. These details can be further discussed.

The room is available from mid-April. But this is negotiable … I’m looking for a short or long-term flatshare (minimum 1 month).

Please contact me by email if you are interested. I’d be happy to meet you in person to get to know each other and for you to see the apartment.

Looking forward to reading you :)

Julie

Geneva Forum