Join now

Unique triplex/loft with large terrace - visit 5/7 (Geneva)

Hello,

I am seeking someone to take over my lease or alternatively to sublet my rental apartment, a lovely 'triplex' flat / loft Protected content with large terrace Protected content and view of the Saleve, Mont Blanc and Lake Geneva, near Gare des Eaux-Vives, on the top (5th) floor of a turn of the Century building; with a lift to the 4th floor. It is unfurnished with the exception of some cupboards/closets and a fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, guest bathroom with washing machine. There is a dryer and storage space, incl. for a bicycle, in the basement. It is suitable for a couple or single, not for a family or flat-sharing (due to open spaces). Protected content . walk to Amandolier tram stop, 12 minutes to the lake and shuttle boats; 25 minutes by tram from the main station. Rent Protected content . The apartment is available immediately.

Visits can be arranged upon request. There will be an open house on Saturday 5 July from 14.00 to 17.00. If interested, please send me a private message.

Bail a ceder. Alternativement, cherche sous-locataire pour triplex non-meuble, style loft (80m2), grande terrasse (45m2), belle vue (Saleve, Mont Blanc, Jet d'Eau/Leman), disponible immediatement (duree negotiable, 1 an ou +). Batiment de standing, pres de la Gare des Eaux-Vives, 5eme etage, ascensceur jusqu'au 4eme. Cuisine equipee, lave-vaisselle, machine a laver, petite cave / espace velo. Ideal pour couple ou personne vivant seule. Tram Amandolier, 3 min., lac et navettes 12 min. a pied; Gare Cornavin 25 min. Loyer Protected content par mois.

Si vous etes interesse(e), merci de bien vouloir m'envoyer un message prive.

Geneva Forum