Join now

Unique triplex/loft with large terrace - visit 5/7 (Geneva)

Hello,

I am seeking someone to take over my lease or alternatively to sublet my rental apartment, a lovely 'triplex' flat / loft Protected content with large terrace Protected content and view of the Saleve, Mont Blanc and Lake Geneva, near Gare des Eaux-Vives, on the top (5th) floor of a turn of the Century building; with a lift to the 4th floor. It is unfurnished with the exception of some cupboards/closets and a fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, guest bathroom with washing machine. There is a dryer and storage space, incl. for a bicycle, in the basement. It is suitable for a couple or single, not for a family or flat-sharing (due to open spaces). Protected content . walk to Amandolier tram stop, 12 minutes to the lake and shuttle boats; 25 minutes by tram from the main station. Rent Protected content . The apartment is available immediately.

Visits can be arranged upon request. There will be an open house on Saturday 5 July from 14.00 to 17.00. If interested, please send me a private message.

Bail a ceder. Alternativement, cherche sous-locataire pour triplex non-meuble, style loft (80m2), grande terrasse (45m2), belle vue (Saleve, Mont Blanc, Jet d'Eau/Leman), disponible immediatement (duree negotiable, 1 an ou +). Batiment de standing, pres de la Gare des Eaux-Vives, 5eme etage, ascensceur jusqu'au 4eme. Cuisine equipee, lave-vaisselle, machine a laver, petite cave / espace velo. Ideal pour couple ou personne vivant seule. Tram Amandolier, 3 min., lac et navettes 12 min. a pied; Gare Cornavin 25 min. Loyer Protected content par mois.

Si vous etes interesse(e), merci de bien vouloir m'envoyer un message prive.

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Geneva Forum