Join now

Yoga in Gent!!

Hello,

I just moved to Gent last week - I really like the city so far but I am still trying to find a few things I really like to have in my life:

1. I need some friends here - if you love to do yoga, zumba, have beer & dinner, or go salsa dancing...or just wanna meet someone new to town shoot me a text

2. Yoga: I used to do a type of Hot Vinyasa yoga that I really miss. I found a hot yoga studio (bit pricy) that would work, but it's straight Bikram an I would enjoy a little more variety, so any suggestions on Yoga studios would be greatly welcome

3. Salsa: I used to do lots of social dancing. So I would love to find a group that goes to dance just for fun, and if you know about some classes where I could develop a little further (some advanced classes, styling) that would be awesome too

4. Zumba/Pilates/Bokwa/spinning: I am not picky in my exercise, I am just looking for a studio with a decent group exercise schedule where I can put in a few cardio-classes!

5. I also still need an insurance plan, cell phone (preferably iPhone), and an apartment - any suggestions on those from people who came here before would be extremely welcome!

Thanks!!!
and hope to hear from many of you
Yvonne

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Gent Forum