Join now

FREE INTRODUCTION TO NLP (Málaga 28th May) (Granada)

FREE INTRODUCTION TO COACHING & NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) EVENT in MÁLAGA

Hi Friends,

I thought that you may be interested to know that on May 28th, from 10:00 to 13:00 we will organize a FREE Introduction to Coaching & NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) event.

I am sure that it will be a lot of fun and we will include a free drink and snacks.

The event will take place in our office in Malaga (see below for address), and we will talk about:

- What is NLP and how can you apply it in your personal and professional life

- How to create instant rapport with people
- How beliefs shape our lives
- How to increase our self-confidence
-How can we influence our internal state (how we feel in various situations in our life)

This will be a dynamic, experiential workshop so that participant can get the best out of it. Therefore if you are interested, or if you know anyone that may find this workshop useful, please let me know as we have limited the number of participants to 25.

If you would like to join our group and see the official invitation, you can go to the Marbella Personal Growth and Coaching Group, I would love to have you as a member. Alternatively, you can access the event at the following link:

Protected content

Address:
Parque Tecnológico Andalucia
Calle Severo Ochoa 25
Promálaga Building
Malaga

Please feel free to contact me on my mobile Protected content

Thank you and I hope to see you there!!

Kind regards

Andy

Granada Forum

Our Global Partners