Join now

Need realistic suggestions. (Guadalajara)

Views

In the states it's sometimes possible for a teenager to visit a business and see what is done there and how, sort of like 'shadowing' a worker. Is that possible here? I have a 17 year old English student who, from April 4 to about 30, will be available to be exposed to different types of work for a single day or part of a day. Though if several businesses offer, a single day with each one would be wonderful. An American-type, English Speaking environment would be a plus, but anything will do. Any suggestions? The student is a young man who is a High School student on-line with Tec de Monterrey so would not be interested in something long-term. We are not looking for a formal program, though that would be acceptable if offered. Somehow I don't expect to see that here in Mexico. I was thinking of all the people here that read this and have local jobs. Maybe someone can suggest something within their own company. It can be manufacturing, office work (if there is something to see and someone explains), medical, social work, just so he expands his horizons.

Guadalajara Forum

Our Global Partners