Join now

Visit Hong Kong (Guangzhou)

I am living in mainland China (Liuzhou) have a Residents permit as I also work here. I would like to visit Hong Kong for a short break. Will I have to get an exit visa for this trip. I know I would have to if I return to the UK. But I am not sure for a short trip to Hong Kong? Can anybody advise please.

Alan T

Guangzhou Forum

Our Global Partners