Join now

About Helsinki InterNations

EDITED TO ADD:

Our next Get-Together has been scheduled for 7pm on October 9th.
Please have a look at the event calendar here to check for details and confirm your attendance:

Protected content

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Protected content

It was wonderful to meet people last night at our inaugural InterNations event in Helsinki. Thanks to those who came, and for those who couldn’t I hope that I can meet you at our next event. We will have a regular get-together every month, and in addition we have had suggestions to organise dinners and perhaps even a bowling night.

On another note, I would like to ask everyone in Helsinki to invite as many of their friends as possible to InterNations so that we can continue to expand. Some of you may not know this, but for every new expat invited by one of our members, InterNations donates 1 Euro to finance scholarships awarded to students that cannot afford to study abroad.

You can read more about this charity program in ‘About/Charity’ in the top menu bar. Every InterNations member also has a personal ‘Charity status’. If you invite 10 expatriates (‘two-flag’ members) to InterNations, you get a ‘Bronze’ Charity status. It’s all for a good cause, so please try to think of all the expatriates you know and invite them to join.

Annabel

Helsinki Forum

Our Global Partners