Join now
Log in Join

Are you moving to HCMCity and need a new home? (Ho Chi Minh City)

If you are relocating to Ho chi minh City and now looking for accommodation, the best way is to email us your requirements:
- What sort of place you want to stay in
- When you want to move in
- How long you wish to stay
- When you want to view them
- Your email or your telephone number

We will take care of your requirements. We have 2 offices located in Phu My Hung, District 7 and Thao Dien, District 2, HCMC. Our English speaking staff will communicate with you and offer you the friendly and effective service. Our service is free to all tenants. So, contact us NOW !

VIET GIA REAL ESTATE ( Protected content )
Office in Dist. 7: R Protected content Quang 1, Phu My Hung, Dist. 7
Office in Dist. 2: 39 Tong Huu Dinh, Thao Dien, Dist. 2
Mob: Ms Uyen Protected content Protected content
Email: Protected content or Protected content

Ho Chi Minh City Forum