Join now

charming apartment for longterm rent from June (Ho Chi Minh City)

My beautiful 2-bedroom-apartment will be available again for longterm rent from middle June onwards. Preferably one-year-up contract for the whole apartment ($600/month) but contract could also be signed for 1 single bedroom if there is another tenant for the other bedroom. A true home feeling. Charming and warm decoration.

Fully furnished with 2 flat-screen TVs, 2 sets of dvd players, 2 fridges, air-conditioners in bedrooms and living room. Beautiful wooden floor and high quality furniture. Wifi internet & cable TV. Each bedroom has its own bathroom.

Buildings with elevator, kindergarten, cafe and convenience stores. Security guard at entrance gate and at every building. Very good location. Only 10 minutes to city center. Cross over a bridge to district 1. Lots of shopping possibilities nearby. Supermarkets, market, hospital, banks just around the corner.

There is also an option to rent my Vespa LX150 together with the apartment if you are up for style and comfort.

Email Protected content or call Protected content more details. Viewing apppointment can be arranged. Decision will me made before i leave Vietnam in mid May so hurry up and contact me asap.

For pictures: Protected content
More pictures: Protected content