Join now

Comfortable shared apartment near district 1 (Ho Chi Minh City)

I am looking for one new flat mate to share our apartment with.

My apartment (74m2) lies in a secure high-rise less than 10 minutes drive to central business district 1 and neighboring districts, and 20 minutes to the airport.

The room is with private, large bathroom, furnished with TV, salon chair, air conditional, fan and full of light. The bathroom with nicely decorated is large enough for a comfortable wash with adjustable bath, rain shower head, cold/hot water, clean lavatory, large mirror.
We have a shared kitchen with electricity cooking, microwave, a living room with TV.

My apartment promises a secure and comfortable feeling thanks to 24/24 friendly guarding, elevators.
Banks, restaurants, cafes, especially McDonald's are within walking distance.

The rent is 275$ per month. It includes all internet, water, TV cab and electricity and 1 time a week. The deposit will be the equivalent of one month rent.

If you are interested in knowing more, send us an email with a few comments about yourself and we will get back to you.

About me: I start up my business about media. I am open-mided, tidy, kind and so hospitable. Whenever you need help, feel free to let me know and I would try my best to help you out.

The address is: HUD Building, Protected content Bien Phu street, 15 ward, Binh Thanh district, Ho Chi Minh city.