Expat Salary and Cost of living for family of 4 (Ho Chi Minh City)
We are considering moving to Ho Chi Minh City. We are unsure of what expat salaries are considered good in Vietnam. Does anyone know what the equivalent salary in Vietnam would be based on an Australian salary of $150, Protected content ?
Further, can anyone guide us on the cost of living for an expat? We are a family of 4 and are looking at district 2. Does the following seem reasonable USD per month?
1. housing: $ Protected content
2. school fees: $ Protected content
3. transport: Protected content
4. food & groceries: Protected content
5. entertainment & eating out: 500
6. utilities: 300
7. Maid / Nanny
Yours assistance would be greatly appreciated.