FREE SAIGON HIDDEN CHARM TOUR (Ho Chi Minh City)
Lost In The Colorful Flower Paradise In Saigon!
We would like to invite all the English spoken Foreigners and Locals who want to explore the beauty of Saigon as well as join in LivingEnglish's language & culture exchange activities on this Sunday Oct 21, Protected content
This activities include:
- Exploring the unique and biggest wholesale Flower Market in Ho Chi Minh city - Ho Thi Ky where supplies most of flowers for the city. You would have great opportunity to see & smell hundreds of different types of stunning flowers. BE CAREFUL: You might get LOST in the colorful flower paradise! ???????????
- Cambodian Market: Saigon is the melting pot of Vietnam with a vast diversity of cultures, customs, foods and people from different geographical locations around the globe. We'll take you to discover the cultural life and food specialties of Cambodia, experience the colorful hustle and bustle of daily life of the Cambodian community living in the city. And enjoy the specific flavors of Cambodian-style sweet soups such as steamed pumpkin sweet soup, Num Bo Choc noodle... ???????
- 23/9 Park: The last destination for all participants having chance to interact and get to know each other, express the feeling, share experiences about the nice moments of the tour, the culture, food...????????????
ENGLISH SPOKEN TOUR
- Date: Sunday Oct 21, Protected content
- Gathering Point: The Kindergarten Protected content Thi Ky Street, Ward 1, District 10, HCMC
- Time: 7.30AM
- Tour Duration: 7.30AM Protected content
- Fee: FREE OF CHARGE
- Dress code: Encourage to wear nice dress or Ao Dai for nice photo pose with flowers ???
- Hotline: Protected content Protected content
We look forward to welcoming you!