Join now

Home in Phu My Hung (Dist 7) & Thao Dien (Dist 2) (Ho Chi Minh City)

Dear Sirs and Madames,

My name is Uyen and I am a real estate consultant from Viet Gia Real Estate. We specialize in finding homes for Expatriates, Foreigners and Locals in Ho Chi Minh City. During the last 3 months our company has found over 50 homes for clients and we currently have hundreds of listings ( Protected content ).

With 2 offices, one in Phu My Hung, District 7 and one in Thao Dien, District 2, we are committed to offer you a wide range of properties at the best prices.

If you or someone you know is thinking about looking for an apartment, house or villa, now would be a good time to contact us to discuss your needs and explore ways we can be of service to you. Below are some of our listings:

A beautiful villa is for rent in Thao Dien, District 2. Located in a quiet street. Area is Protected content meters. It is a 2-story villa, 3 bedrooms, 1 study room, 1 kitchen, big living room, swimming pool. Garage, Maid room, and security room is separated. Swimming pool is at the back and garden is at front. Rent Price: Protected content / month.

Beautiful Villa Nam Long for rent in Phu My Hung, District 7. Located in center of Phu My Hung city. It is a classic western style villa with lots of trees around. There are 5 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, 1 maid room, living room, kitchen and garage. There’s a small swimming pool at the back. Rent price: Protected content / month incl. red invoice.

Villa for rent in My Hung, Phu My Hung. Located in a quiet and green street. It has 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, living room, kitchen, dining area. Wooden floor. Fully furnished with new furniture. There’s small garden in front and at the back. Rent price: Protected content / month

Single Villa for rent in Hung Thai Compound, Phu My Hung. Located in a quiet and secured street. It’s a Protected content meter villa with 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 1 maid room, living room, kitchen, dining area. Fully furnished with classic and high quality furniture. Green garden surrounding. Rent price: Protected content / month

Ho Chi Minh City Forum