Join now

Vietnamese female roommate (Ho Chi Minh City)

Hi,

I am a female Vietnamese at the age of twenty eight, just move to HCMc last Mar 11.

Currently I'm staying in a hotel but want to find a decent place to move out SOON (preferable Mar 18).

I found a room for rent on no.10 street, Trung Son residential area, Binh Chanh district.

- Price: 3,500,000 for two people, not yet included water, electric and internet. (so I'm guessing everything would cost around 4,000,000 for two people.

- Position: less than 50m to 9A road, around 100m to the 1st station of bus no Protected content go to Tan Son Nhat airport.

- The surrounding is a quite high class place.

- Area: 35m2 which is quite large.

- The house has 4 floors: 1st floor is an office of Mobifone, 2nd floor: the owner who is a retired couple stay here, 3rd floor: a couple renting here, 4th floor: laundry area. THE room is on 3rd floor (lầu 2).

- Cooking is not allowed. However, I asked the owner if I can just use a rice cooker to cook rice and steam veggie, and he agreed. Beside, there are plenty choices of food outside.

- Motorbike parking slot, a matress, a wardrobe, tables and chairs are available.

- Private bathroom with hot water is available.

- A window with lots of wind is available.

- TV and aircon are available but I don't love them so much.

- I don't have lots of things and want to have rice cooker, water heater and refrigerator (optional) for more convenient.

- Private keys and you are free with your time.

- 2 months deposit is required by the owner.

- The owners really respect private lives of other people.

For more information and pictures, please contact: Protected content

OR if anyone can recommend me a place as near Him Lam Sai Gon condominium as possible, that would be great.

Maraming Salamat po!

Ho Chi Minh City Forum