Living in Honduras, from Canada
"InterNations events and forums have provided me with an extensive network of business and personal contacts in Tegucigalpa."
Living in Honduras, from Norway
"InterNations helped me meet fellow expats in Tegucigalpa and helped me make friends."
InterNations - a trusted Network for Indians in Honduras
- Join our community and get to know members of Honduras’s vibrant expat community
- Receive reliable information and exchange insider tips about the Honduran expat living
- Meet fellow expatriates at top InterNations events in Tegucigalpa, El Progreso and many other regions
InterNations – Uniting Indians living in Honduras
Would you like to get in touch with other Indians in Honduras? Are you in need of help and advice from your Indian compatriots? Or would you like to join other Indian expats on an excursion to discover sights and landmarks – e.g. its impressive cloud forests with their unique biodiversity?
Whether you have settled as an expat in Honduras or are still living in India and planning your upcoming foreign assignment, InterNations Honduras offers everything you need: Established in 2007, our trusted community soon became the leading platform for international networking among expatriates and global minds around the world. Our network also counts a considerable number of Indian expats in Honduras, coming from all corners of India - from Mumbai, over New Delhi to Chennai.
Indian Expats in Honduras Posted:
Hi may I know what are we talking about some dance form or free style..
Fellow Indians in Honduras
Find Tips and Advice on Honduras from Indian Expats
Of course, expat living in Honduras is not just about shipping your belongings and filing in some bureaucratic papers. Regular socializing with fellow Indians is an essential part of expat life and helps getting accustomed to the Honduran way of life and mentality. InterNations helps you connect and meet up with other Indians in Honduras, residing in Tegucigalpa, San Pedro Sula, El Progreso and many other places throughout the country. Just take a look at our group of Indians in Tegucigalpa.
If you ever wish to have a chat in your native language, discover where to shop for Indian food or discuss your favorite sports team's latest match, become a member of the Honduran InterNations Community:
- Look up our top quality network to get to know open-minded expats from India in Honduras.
- Obtain and share insider tips in our Honduras Expat Forums – e.g. how to hire a babysitter fluent in your native tongue for your children or where to get bhakri in San Pedro Sula.
- Search the InterNations Places database for Honduras to get information on institutions from your home country, including the Indian embassy.
From its impressive cloud forests with their unique biodiversity to the heavily populated Sula valley in the north-west, we’ll help you connect with supportive and friendly Indian expats in Honduras.
Join Our Expat Activities and Mingle with Fellow Indians in Honduras
Moreover, please feel free to attend our regular expat events and activities in Honduras. Our get-togethers are very diverse and range from a cozy gathering to enjoy the traditional Honduran plato típico, to big expat celebrations with hundreds of participants in Tegucigalpa’s best locations. You can also participate in one of our expat trips to go and see the world's second largest humid tropical botanical garden as well as other beautiful landmarks in Honduras.
Our meet-ups and activities are a great opportunity to mingle with expats from India and various other countries in a casual setting. Interested? Just sign up and you’ll soon be receiving a cordial Namaste from our Indians living in Honduras!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
Indian Expats in Honduras
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: