Join now

IANG visa (Hong Kong)

Hi everyone,

I am wondering if you guys can clarify something for me regarding the Immigration Arrangement for Non-local Graduates (IANG) visa, as I can't find a lot of information about it online.

I graduated two months ago from my university in the Netherlands. As I would like to find a job/internship in HK, I am thinking about applying for the IANG visa to make it easier for companies to hire me.

If I understand it correctly, the IANG visa will allow me to stay in HK for 12 months, and companies don't have to sponsor any kind of visa for me. Furthermore, there are no restrictions for myself regarding the number of employers or jobs in this period.

Hopefully, someone can help me to clarify this.

Hong Kong Forum

Our Global Partners