Join now

Moving back to UK from Hong Kong


Hello All
My father is a UK citizen, orginally from Hong Kong, and now lives in Hong Kong. He's elderly and he wants to move back to the UK permanently, so I guess he's officially an Expat from the UK.
Would anyone be able to offer any advice on what I need to look into bringing him back to the UK?
Any advice would be very welcome

Thanks, Man Tai

Hong Kong Forum