Research British & American Expats in Hong Kong
Call for Participants!
I'm a PhD student at the University of Hong Kong conducting research on sense of place in Hong Kong. My target group is: British and American working professionals. Please see below for eligibility criteria to partake in the research study (one-on-one interview at a time convenient for the participant) which can help provide insights on highly-skilled migration.
Prospective participants must answer YES to all the question below:
1. Were you born outside of Hong Kong?
2. Are you a working professional in Hong Kong between the ages of Protected content ?
3. Do you maintain ties to your home country?
For example: Do you keep in touch with friends and family in your home country? Phone calls/ social media/emails Do you make visits to your home country?
4. Are you a British or US American citizen?
5. Do you intend to not permanently reside in Hong Kong?
6. Do you not identify as Asian?
7. Do you have no children?
8. Do you have citizenship in only one country?
Please contact Ms. Narine N. Kerelian, PhD Candidate, on Protected content if you or someone you know is interested to partake in this research study.