US Top University and Ivy League Seminar - Insider (Hong Kong)
Bo Ai Foundation is pleased to invite Jeremy Lam, Wharton Alumni Club of HK Vice President and Penn Alumni Club of Hong Kong Board Member, to host a seminar on US college admissions. He is a private college admissions consultant and has helped dozens of students from Hong Kong gain admissions to the Ivy League and other top schools, and will give a presentation on:
- case study analysis of three Hong Kong students recently accepted to Harvard, Stanford and Wharton
- experience sharing of B+ average student accepted into the Ivy League
- the insider list of all 32 criteria Ivy League universities use to evaluate applicants
- tips on how to score Protected content the new SAT
Date: Sunday June 26th, Protected content
Session 1 (English): Protected content
Session 2 (Cantonese): Protected content
Session 3 (Mandarin): Protected content
Location: Novotel Century Hotel (Plaza 1 & 2), Protected content Road, Wan Chai
Registration: Protected content
Charitable Donation (charity receipt available upon request)
- $200 per household (after registering online, each household pays $200 at the door)
- $300 per household (walk-in without online registration)
Each attending household will receive a complimentary copy of Starr College Guide (retail price: $200), written using a pen name by Jeremy Lam. All proceeds from this event will be donated to Bo Ai Foundation to raise funds for school operation and construction in rural Shaanxi province.
About the speaker
Jeremy Lam is an author, tutor and college consultant. Jeremy graduated valedictorian of German Swiss International School, and with a dual degree from University of Pennsylvania and The Wharton School (with high honours). He previously worked in corporate and investment banking at Citigroup and in management consulting at Bain & Company and Boston Consulting Group.
He is the author of Starr College Guide, a guide and admissions book to top tier American universities including interviews with Yale, UPenn and Brown regional admissions chairs. He has been invited to speak about American university admissions at German Swiss International School, St. Paul’s Co-Ed and Li Po Chun UWC.