What can we learn from Young Billionaires ? (Hong Kong)
What can we learn from Young Billionaires about entrepreneurship and success ?
Analysing the younger generation of Self made Billionaires can we find any common factors describing their success ? Of course there will be exceptions but it seems that there are a few common factors among Mark Zuckerberg , Peter Thiel , Dustin Moskovitz ,…….. of this world .
1. They all had a massive purpose to realize something that will serve the society at large . They did not start with a financial goal ….. They all Dreamed Big.
2. They all did what they loved to do . They followed their passions .
Mark Zuckerberg said that “ It is easier when you Love what you do “
Protected content the past Steve Jobs said "The only way to be truly satisfied is to is to do what you believe is great work . The only way to do great work is to love what you do ( passion).If you have not found it yet keep looking .Do not settle ." Protected content .
Passion is the answer to the question what would you do if you had 1 billion USD ? Moreover Passion should be linked to a Big Purpose that will have positive impact to the community and the world ( see number Protected content .
3. Solved problems that are common among people related to social connection , transportation , exchange of money ,…..
4. They started immediately to focus on their mission . They did not wait to find the right , ideal moment to start
5. The stayed focus on their purpose , they did not get involved in many different activities but stayed focused on the task .
6. They took risks . They all had the mentality to reach the massive purpose we need to take risks . The higher the risk the bigger the reward . This seems a controversial subject but normally success is behind the fear that stops us taking risks.
7. They all started small ( small market ) . This is common across the most successful ventures . It is better to be a big fish in a small pond than a small fish in a big pond. E g Facebook started in 1 university campus first.
8. They took a lot of actions to realize their dreams . This although seems obvious it is key for success .
I always welcome comments and feedback .
Mike is inspiring and helping others to find their Passions and Success in Life and Business , Creating innovative scalable global systems and businesses , reinvents , simplifies , leverages the community as well as external assets , automates and grows effectively . Experienced in both Digital Marketing and Technology which is imperative for any 21st century CEO . Many and fast turnarounds for big businesses as well as Start Ups . He can be reached via LinkedIn or email Protected content