Join now

InterNation’s Buyer beware (Houston)

This is no notify the members to know your rights and stay proactive.
Last year due to COVID and health hazard I chose to cancel, but was forced to pay another year. However again internations the same scenario is repeating and I can’t find cancelation any where.
Good news I am not giving up. Just informing at least all of my fellow members to know what is happening. So here is a copy of my correspondence with them;

Hi
Looks like I am not able complete the cancelation process. I am requesting for someone to help me to cancel my membership. I am retired and for health reasons have chosen not to participate on any of the events.
I know there is a 72 hour cancellation policy in United States for any contract.
I was forced the last year to pay for membership last year during COVID even I wasn’t interested and didn’t participate, but not going to give in this year. If it needs to be taken to court I will and will make such noise that everyone will learn about your system.
My shoulder surgery was only 10 days ago and the last thing I need is getting pissed off at any demand letters from any collection agencies, because I will tell to F#@ck off.

Not trying to be ugly but would like to end this peacefully.
I would appreciate your assistance since I wasn't able to follow your instruction to complete the cancelation even last year.
My credit card attempt to charge was denied by my bank on Saturday May 5th and I have sent an email directly to the same gentleman that was communicating with last year. Today Monday June 7th Protected content within the 72 hour limit set by United State Federal code, I am informing your entity as a formal withdraw from Internations!

You must regard this as my cancelation notice.

Thank you

Houston Forum

Our Global Partners