Join now

FULLY FURNISHED CHIC KADIKOY FLAT FOR RENT (Istanbul)

Link: Protected content

- Monthly rent Protected content (negoitable)

-My home will be available for rent starting from April. We can mutually decide on the specific date within April.

-A payment of 3 months' rent in advance and 1 month's rent as a deposit will be required. Since I will also be renting a furnished home in another city, I'm afraid there is little flexibility regarding the advance payment.

-Suitable for short-term rentals (minimum of 3 months).

-I am friendly towards women, men, and LGBTIQ individuals. I do not discriminate between married or single individuals. In fact, the decoration of the house is such that singles might find it more comfortable. Everyone is welcome to get in touch.

-This home belongs to an animal lover. Therefore, I am keen, even preferential, towards those who have a furry friend looking to rent my place. Priority will be given to those who have rescued a companion from a shelter or the street.

Home Interior & Exterior Features:

-I have redesigned the interior of my home in recent years with the help of an interior designer.

-One room in my Protected content has been decorated as a dressing & study room. If you prefer not to use it as a study room, I have a couch in my storage that can be placed there instead of a table.

-We can also move the make up table in the bedroom to storage if you wish.

-In addition to standard appliances, my home is equipped with a dryer.

-Our building has a superintendent who takes care of daily shopping and garbage collection.

-Our street (Günaydın Street) is quite charming, offering access to various tradespeople, from tailors to plumbers. It's located Protected content away from the public transportation (minibus&bus) and 1km away from metro.

For all other details just message me!

Link: Protected content

Istanbul Forum

Our Global Partners