Join now

Let's discover Istanbul flea markets together!

In July, I am planning to visit some of the most famous Istanbul flea markets
- Feriköy Flea/Antique Market (open every Sunday)
- Kadıköy Salı Pazarı (open every Tuesday, general market but aparently has some flea market stalls) and
- Kadıköy Market (open every Friday, this one sellling mostly clothes and antiques).

I have some other flea and antique markets in mind but will start with these two and see how it goes. I will be looking for unique home decorating pieces but have very tight budget.

Shopping (especially for antique and vintage pieces) is fun but it's even better if you have a company :) If you are like me and love discovering old treasures among the piles of junk we will be a perfect match!

If you like the idea drop a line in this thread so we can figure out and make arrangements to meet next month and go shopping together.

Every piece of advice, transportation directions and other related info are very welcome!

P.S. Some more flea markets which sound interesting:

Dolapdere Flea Market
Set up on behind the Shell petrol station and Apik İşkembecisi in Dolapdere, the flea market springs to life between 05.00 and 06.00 on Sundays. Although the pack-up time changes weekly, the action generally continues into the night.

Küçükpazar Flea Market
This flea market in Eminönü-Küçükpazar took the place of the Topkapı Flea Market, which shut down in Protected content . The bustle begins around 06.00 on Sundays and slows down significantly by afternoon.

Istanbul Forum

Our Global Partners