FEMALE WORKER (Jakarta)
Indonesian Law Regulation No. 13 of Protected content
FEMALE WORKER / LABOR
1. Female worker/labor lower than Protected content years old cannot be employed between
Protected content and 07.00
2. Entrepreneurs shall be prohibited from employing pregnant workers/labor that
according to doctor information are dangerous for the health and safety or their
contents and themselves if they work between 23.00 and 07.00.
3.Entrepreneurs employing female workers/labor between 23.00 and 07.00 shall be
a. To provide nutritious food and drink; and
b. To maintain morality and security upon staying at the workplace
4. Entrepreneurs shall be provided shuttle transport for female workers/labor departing
and returning from working between 23.00 and 05.00.
5. The provision as meant in paragraphs Protected content (4) shall be regulated by a decree of
1. Female worker/labor in the menstruation period that feel sick and notify the condition
to entrepreneurship shall not obliged to work in the first and second days of the
2. The implementation of the provision as meant in paragraph Protected content be regulated in
working agreement, corporate rules or collective labor agreement.
1. Female workers/labor shall entitle to obtain a rest time of 1.5 (one and a half month)
before the moment of giving and 1.5 (one and half month) after the moment of giving
birth according to estimate of doctor or nurse.
2. Female workers/labor suffering abortion shall entitle to obtain a rest time of 1.5 (one
and a half month) or in accordance with a certificate of doctor or nurse.
Female workers/labor still sucking their baby shall be given adequate opportunity to suck
their baby if it is to be upon the working hour.