Join now

FOR RENT- 3 bedroom apartment in Kemang Village (Jakarta)

The apartment is very new, handed over from the building a few months ago and renovated with built in storage, new kitchen, wallpaper, lighting, and also renovated the layout from a 4 bedroom apartment into a 3 bedroom (master bedroom is now very big) It is also fully furnished with beds, dining table, living room furniture. All the furnitures and materials used are very high-quality and expensive, so I can assure that everything works and will last long, not brittle like Ikea or Informa quality.
Amazing view of the city (28th floor), right next door to the mall (Lippo Mall Kemang), and also a 5 minute walk from Kemchick supermarket. The unit is very new, never lived in before.
I live on the 46th floor so if you ever need help/advice I will be living upstairs. I moved into my unit in December (it was finished earlier) and I really can't picture myself living else where ( I used to live in Pakubuwono Residence ) Everything is really convenient, it is in a neighborhood that I like, and both my units have a breathtaking view of the city that really does put things in perspective: the city skyline is amazing! Very ideal for a couple or a young family, neighbors are friendly and quiet. Protected content to SCBD/Senopati (my office is in Senopati), Protected content to Senayan, Protected content to CBD (via Warung Buncit route), and 30 minutes in the mornings to Bintaro (my husband works in Bintaro) No pets are allowed in this building.
The minimum contract is 2 years. You will really feel at home.

Contact me if you are interested!
Protected content
Michelle Worth-Kinghorn