Join now

Kemang PoolVilla on short/long term rental @$2000 (Jakarta)

Kemang Pool villa on short/ long term rental @$ Protected content month. Negotiable Price.

I have the house on lease till Sep 24, Protected content . I am paying $ Protected content month, but am ready to sub-lease at $ Protected content month. You have two options available:

Short term monthly rental: You may sub-lease till Sep Protected content

Long term rental: You can lease for Protected content by sub-leasing with me till Sep 24, Protected content leasing with the owner for long-term beyond that

- Sunny, well-ventilated beautiful house in Kemang Dalam with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Built on one floor
- Upmarket area (German ambassador lives next door)
- Perfect for families with kids
- Large and spacious Protected content meters) with pool and front and back gardens
- Just bring your clothes: Fully furnished with beds, wardrobes, sofas, dining table, Air conditioners, refrigerator, microwave, gas stove, oven, washing machine
- Carrying own furniture? No problem! The entire furniture can be removed if necessary, or you may pick and choose
- High-speed broadband Wifi and cable TV

Household staff
- Live-in maid and pool guy/handyman available. They have been working with us last 18 months. I pay the maid Rp 2.8 mn per month and the pool guy Rp 0.5 mn per month.

- Kemang Dalam, the quietest part of Kemang with wide roads and shady trees. Only place in Jakarta where you can walk and cycle in peace
- 2 minutes walk to Hero supermarket and 5 minutes walk to Ranch Market
- 1 minute walk to Bluebird taxi stand
- Protected content walk to bars and restaurants of Kemang (Amigos, Koi Kemang, Mama Rosy, Pizza Barboni, Toscana etc.)
- 5 minutes drive to Kemang Village mall
Protected content drive to Pondok Indah
Protected content drive to SCBD, Pacific Place and Jalan Sudirman

Schools and kids playgrounds
Protected content walk to Australia International School (AIS)
- 5 minutes walk to New Zealand International school (NZIS)
Protected content walk to Playground

Sports, gym and fitness
Protected content walk/drive to gyms, yoga studios, squash/tennis courts