Join now

Roommate Wanted for 2BR Bellagio Residence (Jakarta)

Looking for a female roommate to share 2BR apt in Bellagio Residence, Mega Kuningan (map link: Protected content )

PICS: Protected content

RATE: IDR 4,000,000/month EXCLUDES utilities
TERMS: 6 months in advance Protected content security deposit*

FANTASTIC location, Traffic jam maneuvers at 1) Rasuna Said, 2) Gatot Subroto, 3) Prof. Satrio. If you are stuck in one street, you can backtrack and take the other routes. Hands down this is the best location for Kuningan area – unless you live next door to your office.

Neighborhood: pedestrian friendly, modern cafes & bistros, 5 mins walk to Oakwood, no congestion during weekends (means peace and quiet)

Building facilities: 24hours Taxi, swimming pool, mini gym, dry clean, Foodhall mart, restaurants, bars

The ROOM: 3x3m with your own modern bath, furnished w a single bed and a wardrobe
Sharing: LR/DR, full kitchen, 1 extra toilet, Study nook, washer dryer, free TV cable, all furnitures come with the apartment.
Utility: water electricity, cleaning service, wireless internet (+/- IDR600k per person)

Roommate preferably is female, full time professional
Sorry, no couple or pet
About me: Asian female in her 30s, full time professional

What’s in the market for Bellagio: Protected content

If you are still interested by now, please read through extensive comments below:
*The price & terms are fixed because it’s very low. I will consider monthly at IDR 5,000,000 excluding utilities Protected content deposit. It is a very fair deal as I already paid 2 years cash upfront to secure below market rent. Advance payment is normal practice here, especially for premium locations such as Mega Kuningan. My main priority is to have a roommate with similar mindset when it comes to sharing as opposed to just getting occupation.

We can set appointment to meet and talk about what’s important for you and vice versa. You can PM me at this forum.