Join now

4 must-have apps in Saudi Arabia: (Jeddah)

Hey, Everyone
Whether you’re a resident of KSA or just planning a visit for the first time, I have collected 4 mobile applications that will make your life easier:

STC Apps: one of the most useful applications, through this application you can pay the bills of your carrier and your municipal bills or pay a fine traffic police.Otherwise, you can renew your driver's license, find your nearest gas station in the city, track Dubai airport flights and many health, education, business and employment services.
STC: Install it on IOS: Protected content
Android: Protected content

VPNs: VPN is crucial in Saudi Arabia and all Gulf-countries since you can’t do anything fun on the internet without it.
Also, It can help save a lot of money and get better flight/accommodation deals if you connect to a low-income country. Just be aware that only a few VPNs work in Qatar including NordVPN and Express, I like NordVPN because it is way cheaper and provide the same service as Express which cost a lot of money
don’t be lazy lookup for it you will find NordVPN coupons everywhere on the internet.
NordVPN AppStore: Protected content
NordVPN: Protected content

Talabat: some people may argue between Talabat, Uber Eats, and other platform but I like Talabat more because it allows you to order from a few restaurants at once.
AppStore: Protected content

Careem: Even I have both Kareem and Uber apps on my phone, but I feel sometimes Careem offers a better price.
AppStore: Protected content

Jeddah Forum

Our Global Partners