Join now

Accepted or Declined (Jeddah)

Dear Ambassadors/Consults and what ever other person in charge of administrating this group.

I have a dear friend living in Jeddah for 2 years. Your professional, architect, from Egypt. That was trying desperately to activate his social live..., something that all of you know is not easy to do here in Saudi Arabia. I have been encouraging him since longtime to join this group, and when he has finally decided to send a request..., he just received the following answer:

" Dear XXX ,
Thank you for your interest in our international community. We regret to inform you that your request for membership has been declined.
InterNations is a closed community for approved members only, which means that we review each membership request individually. In this way, we can ensure that InterNations remains a community of trust for current, former and future expats around the world.
Admission to our community may be temporarily restricted for various reasons. However, as we continuously review our admissions policy, you may be able to join InterNations in the near future.
Best regards,
Your InterNations Team"

InterNations Team, I cannot imagine what may be those reasons letting you decide to do not accept him.
Is it really a decision came after long verifications and deep thinking? or is it just something random?
I would really love to access the "admissions policy" that seems to change so often.

How can I try to convince him again to continue applying??
Whenever we have tried to do something in Jeddah, many times he has been refused for being arab... We were even joking about the fact that maybe InterNations won't accept arabs... And now this??
The life in KSA is difficult enough without all this shit.

I was myself trying to become also more active within this community, but now... I am just not in the mood :(

Jeddah Forum

Our Global Partners