Join now

Change from Labour Visa to Engineer Visa (Jeddah)

I am an Engineer working in jeddah Islamic Port but i work under labour Visa, i am new and i was told i can change it from here.

Anyone any ideas how to do it..
or i screwed up.

Jeddah Forum