Join now

Farewell (Jeddah)

Dear Jeddah Community,

It's been a long time that you've heard from me,sorry, but the last weeks have been quite challenging. My family and I will be leaving Jeddah next week on a final exit visa as I have resigned from my current position for personal reasons. We will be returning to Germany and will then start planning the future.

I had a great time here in Jeddah and I have tremendously enjoyed my role as Ambassador of this community. Unfortunately I have not been successful in organizing events recently. We had everything lined up for a wonderful party with live music in a local restaurant / lounge but the place became unavailable due to 'specific circumstances'. In November we basically had planned the same party event at a private residence in one of the compounds but then the number of non-resident guests for all events has been restricted to 20!

Anyway, I hope my successor will have more luck. On the positive side we have a number of Activity Groups and participation has been very encouraging, so a big compliment to all Group Consuls, you are wonderful!

A big thank you to all of you and I hope to see you again, as you know you always meet twice in life! Take care and all the best to you!

Thomas

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Jeddah Forum