Join now

Housemate wanted - 3bd flat in Salama (Jeddah)

Hi peeps, I moved to Jeddah a few months ago and got myself a nice 3bd room (2bd room + living room) flat in Alsalama area... The flat provides great sunlight, have a view of trees from my big step-out type windows (in all rooms) - corner flat in a family building with mostly Levants and Expats.. All friendly neighbors, no hassle from owner or otherwise... The building is located within walking distance to amenities and services, good access to main highways.. The home entertainment center is pretty decent.. 40' screen, PS3, PS4, Home Theatre, OSN, Controllers Games and all...

As for me, I am from Bahrain, lived and worked in Europe for a few years, would say im a world traveler, love adventure sports, training and martial arts.. I travel on Protected content a month, my daily routine starts with a wake up at 830, leave for work and come back home between 7-9.. Shower, Have a bite, finish up some work or lazy about infront of the tv and turn in at around Protected content .. As for weekends if im not traveling, some are pretty enjoyable with chill out at a friends place, or go for a hike in the mountains, or explore a new area out of town - other weekends i just sleep throughout and recharge!!

EXPENSES
In total costs about SAR 4,000 pm (or SAR 2,000 pp).

Breakdown of approx expenses below to share (in SAR):
Utilities Protected content
OSN - Protected content (platinum)
Inet - Protected content (fiber-op)
Rent - 3,000 pm
Service fees - Protected content (covers water shortages, garbage removal and car washing)
Flat Deposit - 2, Protected content

Come have a look and give me a buzz if interested
Protected content
Protected content

Cheers
Donnie

Jeddah Forum