Join now

looking for a job in the toys of children's (Jeddah)

Summary
I have almost 18 years of experience in children's toys and have a good knowledge of all brands. I have worked for many companies in sales and purchasing (wholesale and retail). I have also participated in company exhibitions and toy stores. I am well informed about child and infant development and requirements from early years to all ages.
I was a wholesale sales manager and one of my VIP clients was a group from Toys R Us and. Early Childhood Centre in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
In addition, I have sufficient knowledge in terms of brand name, type and category. I have experience in managing customers (in Egypt, Saudi Arabia and the Arabian Gulf region), especially in the
- Managing the sales and purchasing team
- Managing the shop team and logistics department. - Marketing and event management team.
- Development and management department.
- Leading the online sales team
- Managing the sales of VIP customers of well-known toy stores such as (Toys Lands - Hamleys - Early Education - Space toon - Al Hussein toys - toys land - Hall Mark - Hi Kids - Toys Lab - Top Toys and many other toy stores.
- Sales management for VIP clients whose activities do not include toy retailing such as (hypermarkets and supermarkets, tourist places, entertainment places for children and amusement parks, Carrefour, Danube hypermarket, Panda hypermarket, AL -Raya-Lulu hypermarket-Bin Dawood, Virgin Group, Jarir Bookstore, Fakih Aquarium, entertainment events in Jeddah and Riyadh).
In addition, I have a good experience in:
- Managing toy sales related to airport halls in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia by supporting clients.
- Saudi airlines in international and domestic hangars.
-duty free markets at airports.
- The Turkish company in the airports of Madinah - Al-Misbah Group at airports

Jeddah Forum

Our Global Partners