most probably comming to Jeddah with young family
I have most probably a question, which occurred hundred times in this forum, but anyway.
1. Is Jeddah good for family with children 2 years and 2 months old?
2. Is there enough possibilities for children to meet and play together, some kindergarten or place where they can spend the whole day with some adult tutor?
3. Does any body have an experience with such small baby in this climate (hot, air condition etc.) Health care system is ok?
4. Which compound is the best for such a young family.
5. And at last, how is it with dogs, do you know expats with dogs, what is the experience.
I'll be thankful for all you tips and advices